MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This recipe is at least 80 yrs. old, got it from my Great-Grandmother. Oh so yummy!! So easy to make, you may add to this for interesting variations.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 2 teaspoons sugar (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup butter (softened)
- 3⁄4 cup milk (may need to add extra, 1 tablespoon at a time)
- Mix dry ingredients together. Add butter and cut into tiny pieces (using a fork works best), add milk and moisten together.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Add 2 tsp garlic powder and 1 cup shredded cheese. This addition will be close to Red Lobsters biscuits!
- Add 1 tsp dill for a delicious taste.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION