Hoisin Chicken With Cabbage
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken thighs, 1/2 inch sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 small yellow onion, 1/4 inch sliced
- 1 red pepper, 1/3 inch sliced
- 1 carrot, 1/8 inch sliced
- 1 cabbage, 3/4 inch sliced
- 2 stalks green onions, 1 inch sliced
- 1⁄3 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili-garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon catsup
- 1 cup chicken broth
- In a mixing bowl combine chicken, salt, garlic, ginger, cornstarch and oil and set aside until needed.
- In a wok add oil to coat add in the chicken mixture and saute until the chicken thighs are halfway cook and then add in the rest of the ingredients and combine well. Adjust the seasoning to your taste.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!