Hershey's Pumpkin Bread
This is posted in request for a pumpkin bread recipe with peanut butter chips. It comes from the Hershey's website. Makes 3 loaves so would be good to freeze extras to have on hand.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 3 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 15 ounces pumpkin
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 10 ounces peanut butter chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 cup raisins (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour three 8.5x4.5x2.5-inch loaf pans.
- Stir together flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and cinnamon and set aside.
- Stir together pumpkin, oil, water and eggs in a large bowl then gradually add the dry ingredients, stirring until blended.
- Stir in peanut butter chips, nuts and raisins, if desired. Divide evenly between prepared pans.
- Bake 55 to 65 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pans for 10 minutes then remove from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 1 more