Hershey's Fudgy Brownie's
Very easy to make, and very good
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup hershey's cocoa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2⁄3 cup oil or 2/3 cup melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄3 cups unsifted flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Stir cocoa and baking soda in mixing bowl.
- Blend in 1/3 cup of oil or butter.
- Add boiling water; stir until mixture thickens.
- Stir in sugar, eggs, and remaining 1/3 cup of oil or butter.
- Add flour, vanilla and salt blend.
- Pour in a greased 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 to 40 minutes. Cool and frost if desired. (nuts can be added if desired).
- I sometimes double the recipe and bake on half sheet cake pan.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation