Hersheys Chocolate Rolls
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven 350 to 375 degrees.
- Roll out biscuit dough thin.
- Spread soften butter on top of dough.
- Add sugar to butter.
- Add vanilla to butter and sugar.
- Roll up into a log, pinch sides.
- Cut into 2 inch rolls.
- Place in a 9x11x13 cake pan.
- Put in preheated oven until golden brown.
- In deep sauce pan mix well sugar and cocoa.
- Add water to cocoa mixture until well blended.
- Bring to a boil until thick.
- When rolls are golden brown let them cool off.
- Pour chocolate syrup on top of rolls.
- Let set for about 1 1/2 hrs to 2hrs. This gives the chocolate to be soaked up.
- Serve and enjoy. Even better in the mornings with coffee. Servings vary. Time fixing also varies.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!