Herbed Oven-Roasted Potatoes (Made Easy)
photo by Outta Here
- Ready In:
- 4 medium blemish-free russet potatoes or 6 -8 medium red potatoes
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons flour
- 1 3⁄4 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- 2 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F; LINE a baking sheet with heavy aluminum foil; SPRAY lined pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- SCRUB and wash 4 medium russet potatoes or 6-8 medium red potatoes.
- CUT potatoes into uniformly-sized 1 1/4" cubes.
- INTO a large resealable container, add 1 1/2 tablespoons flour, 1 3/4 teaspoons garlic salt, 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper, 1 teaspoon dried chives, 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme, and 1/8 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary; SEAL the container; SHAKE to mix seasonings well.
- ADD potatoes to container; SEAL; SHAKE well for 15 seconds to coat.
- DRIZZLE 2 tablespoons virgin olive oil over potatoes; SEAL and shake again.
- ARRANGE potatoes on prepared baking pan in a single-layer.
- BAKE for 20 minutes; TURN potatoes with a metal spatula.
- BAKE for an additional 20 minutes, or to desired brownness and crispness.
- SERVE with desired condiments and enjoy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Mathematician... Metaphysician... Magician in a test kitchen