Herb Roasted Red Potatoes
photo by mydesigirl
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Wash and cut potatoes into quarters or about 1 inch pieces.
- Mix Olive Oil, and Italian seasoning in small bowl.
- Rub rosemary between fingers to grind into oil mixture.
- Toss potatoes with oil to coat.
- Place in Baking pan, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake at 425°F on lower rack for about 25 min, stir once, and cook until golden about another 20- 25 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!