Herb Crusted Turkey Tenderloin
Variation of Robin Miller's Quick Fix Meal. Healthy and easy way to prepare a turkey tenderloin, that doesn't require slaving over the stove. Spend the time with your kids instead! Goes great with asparagus, and can be thrown in the oven together. Even my toddler loved this!
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄4 lbs boneless skinless turkey tenderloins (I use Jennie-O, it is two pieces total)
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a shallow baking pan with cooking spray.
- Season the turkey with salt and pepper all over.
- Brush the honey mustard over the turkey, then coat with the zest, rosemary and oregano. (I combine the zest and spices first.).
- Bake in oven until thermometer reads 160 or about 35-40 minutes.
- Let rest about 10 minutes before slicing. Enjoy :).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation
I didn't have lemon zest, so I added a tablespoon of RealLemon juice, and a sprinkle of salt with lemon zest in it. I also noticed that I had a carton of plain Greek yogurt that needed to be eaten soon, so I added that, too, as well as some honey-gold Yukon potatoes. Coated everything with the mixture. Cooked it all in a glass casserole dish for one hour. Came out creamy instead of crispy, but delicious.
Great recipe! So moist and tender. I like to throw ingredients in ziplock bag and add tenderloins and mix.....then freeze. Makes a great freezer meal and nice to know it's ready to go. For sides I serve Stovetop dressing, mashed potatoes (pre-made) and a jar of gravy.....probably high in sodium but talk about a fast easy meal!!!!!
I didn't have honey mustard so I used mayo instead. Also added some minced garlic and some shredded parmesan. I know, I know - different recipe - I say that all the time when people change the recipes up. The house smells absolutely fantastic and it was so tender and moist and tasted delicious. My husband and I are thinking several tenderloins instead of a whole Turkey for Thanksgiving.