Heinz Tangy Chicken
- Ready In:
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle Heinz Chili Sauce
- 1⁄3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- In a small bowl combine all ingredients except chicken and blend well.
- Coat a medium skillet with cooking spray or 1 tbs oil and bring to medium heat. Lighlty brown chicken on both sides, cover with sauce mixture. Reduce heat to medium low and simmer 25 or until fully cooked. Turn chicken once while cooking.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!