Heavenly Hash Candy
- Ready In:
- 1 lb milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup mixed nuts, chopped
- 12 large marshmallows, diced
- Line a tray or dish with parchment paper; butter well.
- Melt chocolate over double boiler until completely melted.
- Pour 1/2 of the melted chocolate in paperlined tray or dish.
- Sprinkle and cover with the marshmallows and nuts.
- Pour over the remainder of the chocolate and let cool and solidify completely.
- When cold break into pieces.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!