Hearty Tortellini Soup
A nice hearty soup that goes well with any rainy day! Easy to make and warms your stomach. :)
- Ready In:
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 2 (13 3/4 ounce) cans chicken broth or (13 3/4 ounce) cans beef broth
- 1 (8 ounce) package cheese tortellini, either fresh, frozen
- 1 (10 ounce) package spinach, thawed either fresh, frozen
- 1 (16 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, undrained and coarsely chopped
- grated parmesan cheese
- In large saucepan, cook garlic in margarine over medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add broth and tortellini, heat to boil.
- Reduce heat, simmer for 10 min, then add spinach and tomatoes.
- Simmer 5 mins and serve with parmesan cheese.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 1 more