Hawaiian Pineapple Pork Chops
Found this on Facebook.
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 10mins
- 10 thick pork chops (always allow one per person)
- 12 ounces ketchup (about half a bottle)
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- Brown the pork chops slowly in a greased skillet just to a light golden brown; remove and transfer to an oven pan. Chops should be arranged in a single layer.
- In a saucepan, mix the remaining ingredients, except for the pineapple; bring to a boil and cook to thicken. Pour the sauce over the pork chops; top with the crushed pineapple, juice and all. Cover with foil and bake in a preheated 275 degree oven for 2-1/2 to 3 hours.
- Serve with green beans, creamed corn, and rolls.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION