photo by Linky
- Ready In:
- 4 ounces hot red chilies, deseeded
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground caraway seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- extra olive oil
- Place all the ingredients in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
- Transfer to a jar then pour enough extra olive oil to create a ‘sealing’ layer.
- Whenever you use some of the paste from the jar, remember to top up again with olive oil making sure no paste is exposed to air. This helps preserve the paste for longer.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!