MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
There is a running joke in my family, that when you are hung over, you need a big bowl of Hangover Soup! lol...And it's true! No matter how sick you feel, you always feel better after a bowl. or two! ;)
- Ready In:
- 1 - 1 1⁄2 lb lean ground beef (or any meat you prefer)
- 2 - 2 1⁄2 cups elbow macaroni
- 2 (28 ounce) cans tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons salt (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon pepper (to taste)
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 cups water
- chili powder (optional) or hot sauce (optional)
- First, take the meat of your choice, brown it in a frying pan with one half of the onion.
- Drain the meat and leave it in the pan until you are ready to put it in the pot.
- Boil your macaroni, drain and set aside the noodles in the strainer.
- Take your pot and add the 2 cans of tomatoes, dice the onion and throw it in the pot with the salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- When it gets to a nice boil, add the tomato paste, hamburger and macaroni.
- Let it boil down a bit, then add the 2 cups of water, stir.
- Now the optional part: If you want to add anything else to the recipe(like parmasean, etc.) this is the time to add it. Give the soup a stir and get out the bowls and spoons, because your Hangover Soup is done! :D Enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION