Hamburger Soup Aka Hangover Soup
photo by robynweik
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon instant minced garlic
- 2 large carrots
- 2 cups cabbage leaves
- 14 ounces diced tomatoes
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 pinch parsley
- 2 tablespoons beef bouillon powder
- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- 1⁄4 cup frozen peas
- 1⁄4 cup frozen corn
- 3 cups water
- In a frying pan cook ground beef, onions and garlic together.
- Then thinly slice carrots and cabbage and add to cooked beef mixture fry for an additional 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Transfer ingredients to a large pot with lid, then add all additional ingredients cover, bring ingredients to a boil over medium heat then reduce to low heat and cook for an additional 2 hours or until all vegetables are fully cooked.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!