- Ready In:
- 2hrs 15mins
- 1 beefy soup bone
- cold water
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomatoes, pureed in blender
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 beef bouillon cubes (71g)
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 3⁄4 - 1 cup elbow macaroni or 3/4-1 cup corkscrew macaroni
- salt and pepper
- Put soupbone in dutch oven and fill with cold water halfway to the top of pot.
- Cook over medium heat for about an hour.
- Add tomatoes,onion,beef cubes,tomato paste and parsley,continue cooking until beef falls from the bone (around 45 minutes or more.) Remove the meat and cut into small pieces, discarding the fat and bone and put back into soup.
- Add macaroni and cook for around 15 minutes.
- Salt and pepper to your liking.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm Native American and live on a reserve. I love any thing that has to do with food from recipe collecting to grocery shopping. I'll try just about any food once. Right now I work in a sports store so when I'm not busy I'm always here on the Zaar.I have a lot of cookbooks that I've collected over the years but I don't use them much anymore because I'd rather do recipes here!