Hamburger Rice Casserole
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Boil 3 1/2 cups water.
- In a skillet, brown burger.
- Add butter, sugar, mushrooms, and rice to skillet.
- Put hamburger/rice mixture into a casserole dish or 9x13 dish.
- Top with boiled water.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 30 more minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
We liked this but it was mushy. I used Cream of Chicken Soup and some leftover cooked chicken.I drained the canned mushrooms. If I make again, I would cut back on the boiling water. I used Calrose Rice.I did bake 30 minutes covered and 30 minutes uncovered. The flavor was good but I think more intense if less water.