- Ready In:
- Mix all of the hamburger with 1 (10.5 oz) can of cream of mushroom into an oven safe dish that is at least 5 inches deep and 12 inches wide, add minced onion and salt and pepper.
- Press mixture down in oven safe dish until all even and flat.
- Bake in the oven on 350 degrees until hamburger cooked all the way through (about 45 minutes to an hour).
- Remove from oven and drain grease off, discard grease.
- Layer on the mashed potatoes, keep in mind this is a guess to personal preference and how full you want your oven safe dish.
- Add the remaining two cans of cream of mushroom, and top that off with the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Place back in the oven for 15 minutes on 350 degrees.
- After 15 minutes passes, remove from oven let cool for 10 because the mashed potatoes and cream of mushroom will fall to the side where you remove!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!