photo by MA HIKER
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray 24 muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place one slice of bread in each muffin cup, pressing firmly to mold to the shape of the cup (my kids like me to trim the crusts).
- In a medium bowl, combine the turkey, onion, oatmeal, egg substitute, garlic, ground pepper & bbq sauce. I use my (clean) hands to incorporate it really well.
- Spoon evenly into the bread-lined muffin cups.
- Top each with an even sprinkling of the cheese.
- Bake until the meat is cooked through and browned, about 25 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I have been a member of recipezaar and food.com for years. This is definitely my go-to place for recipes and love that I can have all my individual cookbooks to sort and store recipes. ? I like to experiment when I cook and find that I rarely follow a recipe as it is written. I am also pretty health conscious and try to cook low-fat for regular everyday meals (you can't skimp on the rich stuff for holiday meals & treats!). I also avoid processed foods and use fresh wholesome ingredients whenever possible.