- Ready In:
- 1hr 25mins
- 1 cup uncooked white rice
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) can French fried onion rings
- Cook rice according to package directions and set aside.
- Brown beef and next 3 ingredients in a large skillet, stirring until beef crumbles; drain off grease.
- Combine beef mixture, rice and remaining ingredients (except for onion rings).
- Place mixture into a greased 13x9x2 baking dish.
- Bake for 1 hour at 325 degrees.
- Add onion rings to top and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!