Ham Slice With Curried Fruit
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Drain all fruit; RESERVE all liquid.
- Cut each ham slice in half and layer in baking pan.
- Pour 1/2 of reserved fruit liquid over ham.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 20 minutes, basting occasionally.
- Meanwhile melt margarine in saucepan; stir in brown sugar, the remaining reserved fruit liquid and the curry powder.
- Add fruit to mixture, cover and cook over very low heat for 15 minutes or until ham is ready, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer ham to serving platter; spoon fruit mixture over ham.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in a coastal town in the southwestern corner of BC. From my living room window I can look across the water to the USA. The town is also a suburb of Vancouver so have the water at my front window and the moutains at my back. From the balcony I have a view of Mount Baker which is beatiful. <br>I am retired from the airlines so have a lot of time to shop and do hobbies. I enjoy watching the food channel on TV, and can even watch Gordon Ramsey with his language. But I also like meals that are easy to prepare. I do wish there were more truly lactose free recipes available, most that I have found include ingredients that contain milk ie: mayonaise. <br>I almost never stay to a recipe after the first try - have to add my own touch. However, I do the recipe without changes (except for the sodium and saturated fat levels in some cases) the first time, out of respect for the chef, there may be subtle flavours that are not too apparent. <br>I am also a committed singer and belong to two choirs, I also love singing the music from the old musicals though have never done that for the public. <br><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg>