photo by ersmedstad
- Ready In:
- 3 Hass avocadoes, halved seeded and peeled
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- large onion, diced
- 1⁄2 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 roma tomatoes, seeded, deslimed and diced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- In a large bowl put everything in there and mix it up. Let sit at room temperature for 1 hour and then serve.
- Its easier if you cut the avocados into small pieces to start with.
- If you want more onion bite use a white onion, if you can't handle that use a red onion.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!