Serve with chips, chili,or add some to a salad.
- Ready In:
- 3 medium avocados, seeded peeled,and diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, finely minced
- 1 medium jalapenos, deviened seeded and diced finely or 1 can green chili
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, juice of
- 3 medium ripe tomatoes, chopped
- salt and pepper
- chili pepper
- Mash avocados till smooth but with some chunks.
- Add rest of ingredients and mix together.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Lovely guacamole, with just the right amount of kick. I scaled the recipe down to 1 cup, so I used one avocado, about 1/3 cup of onion and smaller amounts of everything else. This is similar to how I learned to make guacamole in Texas a few years ago. I loved the freshness of the tomato (great with ones fresh from the garden). We served this with chips and quesadillas. Made for ZWT 8.Reply
Very good guacamole! My onions were enormous, so I just chopped up ~1/4 of one for this, and I used one giant clove of garlic and one giant tomato from the landlord's garden (all my produce was huge this week, lol). This is pretty similar to the way I usually make my guacamole, except for the garlic, which was a nice change of pace. DH really enjoyed this, so I'm sure I'll be making this again. Thanks for posting! Made for The Honeys for ZWT81Reply
see 48 more