MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This came from a Cooking With Foil cookbook
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon peel, grated
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs grouper fillets (4 fillets)
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Combine butter, wine garlic, lemon peel and pepper in small bowl; stir to blend.
- Place fish on foil-lined shallow baking pan. Top with seasoned butter.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION