Grilled Veggie and Steak Appetizer
- Ready In:
- 6 ounces baby portabella mushrooms, fresh
- 1⁄2 lb boneless beef top sirloin steak, trimmed of fat and cut into 3/4 inch cubes (about 3/4 inch thick)
- 1 cup white pearl onion (from frozen, but thawed)
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1⁄2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Heat gas or charcoal grill.
- In large bowl, place mushrooms, beef, onions and 1/2 cup of the vinaigrette; toss to coat.
- Let stand 10 minutes; drain.
- Place mixture in grill basket (or grill wok).
- Place basket on grill. Cover grill; cook over medium-high heat 7 to 9 minutes, shaking basket or stirring beef mixture twice, until vegetables are tender and beef is desired doneness.
- Stir in tomatoes.
- Spoon beef mixture into serving dish.
- Stir in remaining 2 tablespoons vinaigrette.
- Serve with toothpicks.
Join The Conversation