Grilled Texas Tequila Tuna
- Ready In:
- 1hr 14mins
- Mix all the ingredients together except the tuna in a bowl.
- Lay tuna in a shallow dish; pour marinade over tuna.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove tuna from marinade and reserve liquid.
- Place tuna on prepared grill over medium heat, turning once.
- Cook until done, about 6-7 minutes per side (or cook until desired doneness).
- Heat marinade to boiling in saucepan; cook until bell pepper is tender.
- Serve over tuna.
- May use swordfish or hailbut.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!