Grilled Salmon Montreal
photo by McCormick Kitchens
- Ready In:
- 1 (1 ounce) package McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Steak Marinade
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon McCormick® Dill Weed
- 2 lbs salmon fillets
- Mix Marinade Mix, water, oil, vinegar and dill weed in small bowl. Place salmon in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove salmon from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill over medium-high heat 6 to 7 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!