Grilled Pork Chops
This can be used for chicken breasts too. Recipe source: Southern Living
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 ounce) jar jalapeno jelly
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 4 pork chops (1-inch thick)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- In a saucepan over low heat combine first 3 ingredients (jelly - basil), stirring often for 5 minutes or until jelly melts. Remove from heat and let mixture cool completely.
- Pour 3/4 cup of the jelly mixture into a zip lock bag or marinating dish, reserving remainder of the mixture.
- Add pork chops to the 3/4 cup of the marinade, turning to coat. Seal and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes, turning occassionaly. Remove pork chops from marinade, discarding marindade. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Grill covered over medium high heat (350-400 degrees F) 3-5 minutes per side or until done (meat therometer should register about 160 degrees F). Serve with remaining jelly mixture if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION