Grilled BBQ Bacon wrapped Shrimp Kabobs
- Ready In:
- Cut up the onion and peppers in large chunks approximately 1 inch squares or a little larger.
- Cut the bacon slices into thirds and slightly cook the bacon until it is softened but not crispy.
- (this could be done in the microwave) Wrap the shrimp in the bacon slices and assemble the Kabobs on the metal skewers starting with bacon wrapped shrimp, a chunk of red pepper, onion, mushroom cap, and green pepper then another bacon wrapped shrimp.
- fill the skewer.
- Place the Skewers on a preheated grill with slightly greased foil.
- As you are cooking the skewers, baste with the BBQ sauce on each side for approximately 7 to 10 minutes (depending on the temperature of your grill.) Enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!