Grilled Balsamic and Grapefruit Glazed Salmon
From our local TV station
- Ready In:
- 1 cup freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 grapefruits, sliced 1/2 " thick (8 slices needed)
- Combine grapefruit juice, balsamic vinegar and brown sugar in medium saucepan.
- Boil until reduced by half, approximately 15 minutes.
- Hold warm.
To Make One Portion:
- Season each side of salmon fillet with 1/16 teaspoon salt and 1/16 teaspoon pepper.
- Grill salmon, presentation side down, until just done in center, about 5 minutes per side, depending on thickness of fillet.
- Brush salmon with 1 tablespoon grapefruit glaze during grilling and just before removing from grill.
- Place 2 grapefruit slices on serving plate and top with cooked salmon fillet.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon glaze on top of salmon.
- Serve with a potatoe and vegetables.
- Serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION