Grapefruit Margarita Martini
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 large grapefruit, juice of
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1⁄2 teaspoon superfine sugar, plus more for rimming glass
- 1 1⁄2 ounces of silver tequila
- 1 ounce orange-flavored liqueur
- Place superfine sugar, grapefruit and lime juice in cocktail shaker and swirl until sugar mostly dissolves. Pour in tequila, liqueur and at least 4-6 cubes of ice. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Strain in sugar rimmed martini glass and garnish with lime wedge or grapefruit section.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
"Although hardly your traditional southern girl, I come from a huge southern family and have been cooking since I was eight years old. Cooking is more then a hobby, I genuinely get so much pleasure from cooking and providing the people I love with great food. I have to attest, that it truly IS the way to a man's heart! In my opinion, there is nothing more admirable to hold then the truest essence of a homemaker, or as the term is coined today "household engineer"! I am a licensed real estate agent working full-time from home and a soccer mom to my 9 year old son. I am a busy bee but somehow find time to indulge in some of my many passions: dancing, photography, sewing and interior design. Finding that perfect balance is what I strive to do everyday and so far so good. Happy Cooking<img src="http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg"><img src="http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/PACsticker-Adopted.jpg">"
Join The Conversation