photo by Boomette
- Ready In:
- Mix tequila, orange liqueur, lime, and grapefruit juices well. If you think you need a little more sweetness, add a splash of simple syrup.
- Combine the coarse salt and sugar in a shallow bowl and mix together well.
- Rub one of the used lime or grapefruit rinds around the rim of two glasses and dip in cocktail salt/sugar mixture.
- Fill each glass with ice and pour in the margarita OR place the ice in a blender and mix the margarita mixture together to make a frozen margarita.
- Pour into 2 glasses and garnish with grapefruit and lime wedges.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!