Grands!® Unsloppy Joes
photo by Pillsbury
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked, drained (lean, at least 80%)
- 1 (15 ounce) can sloppy joe sandwich sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) can Pillsbury® Grands!® refrigerated biscuits
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- Heat oven to 375°F In large skillet, cook ground beef over medium-high heat until beef is thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently; drain. Stir in sauce and chili powder; simmer 5 minutes.
- Press each biscuit into 6-inch round. Spoon 1/3 cup meat mixture and about 1 tablespoon cheese onto center of each round. Fold dough in half over filling; press to seal. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 9 to 14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Substitution/Expert Tips: Customize your sloppy joes with your favorite cheese. We love mozarella too! Make a double batch of sloppy joes so you'll have enough for tomorrow's lunch. Refrigerate wrapped sloppy joes until ready to microwave.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Pillsbury fresh-from-the-oven baked goods have made mealtimes special times for nearly 140 years. Did you know you can also sign up to be a member of Pillsbury.com to get access to even more benefits? - Money-saving coupons - Email newsletters - Exclusive recipes - Share your recipes- ...And much more! It’s free and easy to sign up</p>