photo by ChefLee
- Ready In:
- 1 pizza dough (Pizza Dough Bread Machine , your favorite or store bought)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichokes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil with herbs, sliced
- 1 shallot, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons asiago cheese, shredded
- 1 cup pre-shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herb seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Roll out dough. Brush olive oil on dough.
- Arrange remaining ingredients on dough.
- Place in oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Let sit 5 minutes before slicing.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Amazing! This was an awesome pizza that really did come together fast and easily! I am not sure whether I liked the pine nuts or not. They added a crunch that was very unusual but good. This was perfect for our Friday night pizza night! AND it is actually FASTER than waiting for delivery! *Made for Beverage Tag*
Oh my goodness this is good!!!! We LOVED this pizza!!!! We weeped when it was all gone, wanting more!!! I used purple onion because my store didn't have any shallots and parmesan cheese instead of asiago. I put a layer of olive oil under my crust too and that made the crust so delicious!! All the flavors pop, the sun-dried tomato, artichokes, and pine nuts. Like going to a little pizza bistro and having a wood-fired pizza! Will make again and again, thanks for a wonderful recipe!!!!!