Pizza Dough Bread Machine
photo by Rita1652
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄4 cups sparkling water (tap can be used)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cups bread flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon rosemary (your choice of Fresh herbs) (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1 teaspoon fast-rising active dry yeast
- Place ingredients into your bread machine according to your manufactures directions.
- Mine is wet first then placing salt sugar and yeast in separate corners.
- Set machine on basic dough cycle.
- When dough cycle has finished remove from machine and place on a floured surface. I use a sil pad or a dough board.
- Divide in two.
- Roll out to 12 in rounds.
- Top with what ever your heart desires.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 425 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Try making a grilled pizza.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
One of the best pizza dough I made. The dough is delicious. I made this recipe with it : recipe#343482. And the other half, I put it in the freezer for later. I used tap water. And I didn't add the optional ingredients since I knew there would have spices on the focaccia. Thanks Rita. Made for Cookbook tag