Goan Avocado Salad
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- 4 ripe avocados, coarsely cubed
- 1 lime, juice and zest of
- 15 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, minced
- 4 sprigs fresh cilantro, leaves removed and finely sliced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Place all ingredients except olive oil in bowl and toss gently to combine.
- Taste and add more cayenne or salt and pepper if required.
- Add olive oil and toss again. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours to allow the flavours to develop.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation