Gluten Free Irish Soda Bread
photo by Jeco2722
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups gluten-free flour (I love the Pillsbury Brand)
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup cinnamon infused raisins
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon caraway seed (optional)
- 2 tablespoons sugar (for topping)
- Preheat Oven to 350 and grease a 9 inch round cake pan.
- Cream Butter and Sugar together
- Add eggs and beat well until smooth and creamy
- Add milk.
- Add dry ingrendiants, including raisins and caraway seeds, a cup at a time until the well combined (it will found into a dough)
- Place Dough in pan and lightly push the dough to fill the pan.
- Cut an "X" on the top and sprinkle sugar evenly on top.
- Bake for 1 hour or until brown on edges and a knife comes out clean.
- Serve warm with butter.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!