Gingerbread House Icing
Saved this recipe from a parent workshop with my oldest daughter. Very easy to whip up, and the kids LOVED to taste it along the way!! Used whatever leftover icing to "glue" gingerbread house ingredients with a clean popsticle stick to an empty 8oz. milk carton.
- Ready In:
- In a large clean bowl, beat egg whites and cream of tartar with electric mixer at medium speed.
- Add powdered sugar in small amounts, mixing well on high speed after each addition.
- Beat on high speed 4-5 minutes or until mixture thickens.
- Refrigerate, covered, until ready to use.
- You may need to stir icing to soften before use.