Ginger Beef and Green Beans
Ginger beef and green beans
- Ready In:
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ginger, grated
- 12 ounces tri-tip steak
- 3⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar or 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 2 cups green beans
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds (optional)
- 2 cups rice (quick)
- Clean and trim green beans.
- Heat 1 teaspoons olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add green beans and season with 1/8 teaspoons salt and 1/8 tsp pepper. Cook 4 minutes until green beans begin to soften and brown, stirring occasionally. Remove green beans from pan and set aside.
- Cut tri-tip into 1/4 inch strips. Cut against the grain for a more tender cut. Toss beef with garlic, ginger and remaining salt and pepper.
- Add 1 teaspoons olive oil to pan, and heat over high heat. Add beef to hot pan and allow to cook for 1 minute. Stir and cook an additional 30 seconds.
- Continue stirring, add green beans, soy sauce and rice wine vinegar. Toss and cook for an additional minute until heated through.
- Heat rice according to package instructions. Serve beef over rice and garnish with sesame seeds (optional).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION