Gina's Oatmeal Caramelita's
photo by senseicheryl
- Ready In:
1 9 x 13 inch pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Combine the first 6 ingredients to form crumbs; Press ½ of crumb mixture into pan and bake for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips and nuts, if using, over the baked crumbs.
- Mix together the caramel and the flour and drizzle over chocolate chips and nuts.
- Sprinkle remaining crumbs over caramel topping.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until golden brown.
- Chill for easy cutting.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!