Giant Cinnamon-cheese Danish
Enjoyed this recipe at a breakfast carry-in at a friend's..Very delicious..pretty easy to put together We use Pillsbury Grand cinnamon rolls with icing...
- Ready In:
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) can refrigerated cinnamon roll dough
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Heat oven to 350*.
- Lightly grease a 9" glass pie pan with non-stick spray.
- Seperate dough into 5 rolls. set icing aside.
- Unroll 1 roll into long strips of dough; reroll loosely and place in center of greased pie pan.
- Unroll second roll, loosely wrap around first roll, cinnamon side inches Replace any cinnamon that falls off.
- Repeat with remaining rolls, coiling dough into spiral shape.
- In small bowl, beat all remaining ingredients with electric mixer on medium until smooth.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into a decorating bag with tip or gallon resealable food-storage plastic bag with 1/2" hole cut in bottom corner. With tip or corner of bag about halfway down into rolls, pipe mixture between strips of dough, starting at center and working to edge of pan, using all of the mixture.
- Bake at 350* for 25-35 minutes or until center is thoroughly baked and edges are golden brown.
- Cool 5 minutes. Meanwhile, remove cover from icing; microwave on medium (50%) power for 10-15 seconds or until drizzling consistency.
- Drizzle icing over warm coffee cake.
- Cut into wedges.
- Serve warm.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation