Garlic Potato Wedges
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut potatoes length-wise into wedges and place in large bowl.
- Pour melted butter over wedges and stir to coat well.
- Line large baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Spread butter coated wedges evenly on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle granulated garlic powder over wedges.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 1 hour, or until wedges are done.
- Remove from oven and serve.
Join The Conversation
Love Garlic love these potatoes! I used dry garlic flakes and mashed them a bit. I cut back on the butter and added 2 tbsp olive oil I wasn't sure if the butter would brown too much on it's own. Put the garlic, oil & butter into a zip lock bag added the potatoes and coated them all evenly. Done perfectly in just under an hour. Added salt & Pepper. Thanks for a wonderful potato recipe Sandaidh