Garlic Pita " Naan "
photo by Sandi From CA
- Ready In:
8 mini pitas
- 1 -2 garlic clove (peeled and minced or chopped)
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 -2 dash salt
- 8 mini pita pockets
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine the first four ingredients and mix well.
- Arrange pitas on baking sheet. Drizzle teaspoonful of garlic/oil mixture over each pita, spreading it to the edges with the back of the spoon.
- Broil for a couple of minutes to lightly brown, but be careful not to burn.
- Chow down with Sue L’s Recipe #47590 or your favorite hummous!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 1 more reviews