Garlic-Parmesan Pull-Apart Loaves
This is a recipe from Pillsbury web site. This is a easy bread to put together when time is short.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped (I used 1 teaspoon jarred minced garlic)
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (12 ounce) can pillsbury golden layers refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, stir together butter, garlic, cheese and parsley.
- Remove biscuits from container. On baking pan with sides, make 2 loaves of 5 biscuits each.
- Set the biscuits on their sides, just touching each other end to end, like they were in the can, only in 2 groups of 5.
- Split each biscuit in half (horizontally).
- Divide the butter evenly between biscuits and spread in between split layers.
- Reshape the loaves.
- Bake 11 to 14 minutes (mine took close to 18 minutes) or until loaves are deep golden brown and thoroughly baked.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This recipe was so easy to put together & the resulting bread is VERY TASTY! And, although in some circumstances this might serve 6-8, two of us devoured over half of it in one sitting! Definitely a keeper around here! Thanks for sharing! [Tagged, made & reviewed as a PRESSIE in the Aus/NZ 12 Days of Christmas Recipe Swap]