Garlic Mash Potatoes
The trick is to roast the garlic ahead of time to give it that wonderful restaurant quality taste.
- Ready In:
- 1 whole head of garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 -10 red potatoes
- salt & pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup milk (or more as needed)
- Drizzle olive oil over garlic and roast in a 325° oven for approximately 15-20 minute.
- At the same time quarter your potatoes leaving skins on. Cover with water and boil until tender.
- Allow garlic to cool slightly then remove cloves and mash in deep bowl.
- Add potatoes, butter, milk salt and pepper.
- Mash well adding milk as needed to create a creamy mash.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION