Garlic Basil Crescent Rolls- Homemade Gourmet
photo by BecR2400
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) container refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons homemade gourmet garlic basil seasoning
- Unroll crescent dough onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Combine butter and seasoning. Spread over dough. Roll into crescent rolls and bake as directed on can.
- Serve warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I don't have the seasoning mix you mention in your recipe, but instead, substituted one(s) I did have from Tastefully Simple. I used Garlic, Garlic and the Spinach & Herb mix and the rolls turned out delicious. I think other chef's could substitute garlic powder and some dried basil as well. Thanks for the idea to make my crescent rolls not so boring. Pam
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I wanted a seperate account to post my Homemade Gourmet (HG) recipes- so here it is. My regular account is Cookingfor7. I have public cookbook set up under Cookingfor7 called "Homemade Gourmet Recipes". Update: I just signed up as a Homemade Gourmet distributor, so if you need any of the mixes you can order them at http://www.homemadegourmet.com/CARLA23570.aspx Thanks!