These are a chocolate gooey inside rolled in powder sugar. Very easy to put together. I put the dough in the fridge over night. Then bake the next day!!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Stir cocoa into butter, cool slightly.
- Stir in 1/2 cup flour, sugar, eggs, vanilla, baking soda and salt.
- Sir in remaining flour.
- Cover and refrigerate until firm, about 3 hours or over night.
- Heat oven to 300 degrees. Grease cookie sheets.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls, roll in powderedsugar. place balls 2-inches apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until tops have crackled appearance and are set.
- remove from cookie sheet and let cool.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation