Fruit-Filled Cookie Bars
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Great for a picnic. Cut bars ahead of time and leave them in the baking dish.
- Ready In:
- 1 peaches (2/3 cup) or 1 nectarine, chopped (2/3 cup)
- 4 plums, chopped (1 1/3 cups)
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar, divided
- 1 1⁄2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup margarine or 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- In small bowl, combine fruit and 2 tablespoons brown sugar; set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Press 1/2 of oat mixture into 8-inch square microwave-safe baking dish. Microwave on HIGH 2 minutes.
- Spread fruit mixture on top. Crumble remaining oat mixture on top of fruit; pat down slightly.
- Microwave on HIGH 2 to 4 minutes or until set; check after 2 minutes.
- Let stand 20 minutes before cutting.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION