photo by Sharon123
- Ready In:
- Scramble the eggs seperately and place aside for later.
- Mix the soy sauce, rice vinegar and honey in a bowl and set aside.
- Heat oil in the pan over medium heat, add garlic, ginger and onions
- When the onion browns, add the carrot, peas and corn.
- After the veggies get tender, add the scrambled eggs and toss around to coat in the oil.
- Add the rice, stir to break up any clumps and mix well with the veggies.
- After everything is nicely mixed, add the soy mixture and stir in well. Turn the heat up a little higher and cook for a few minutes for most of the vinegar to cook off.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a grad student studying Computer Science, but I love cooking too! I've recently progressed to the point where I don't really have to follow a recipe for most things, and I've made a few of my own up. When I'm not freaking out about my code not compiling, I will try to post some of my recipes up here ;D