Fresh Charred Corn Relish
- Ready In:
- 4 corn on the cob, shucked
- cooking spray
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup grape tomatoes, cut into 4
- 2 tablespoons red onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 - 1 chipotle chile in adobo, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Prepare grill.
- Lightly coat corn with cooking spray.
- Place corn on grill rack; grill 20 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Cool completely.
- Cut kernels from ears of corn; place in a medium bowl. Discard cobs.
- Add bell pepper, tomatoes, onions, and chipotle chile to bowl; toss well. Combine juice and remaining ingredients in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Drizzle juice mixture over corn mixture; toss well.
- Cover and chill at least 30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!